
Oh, mailboxes, sweet sweet mailboxes!
How could I stay in your country without you? Sweet sweet blue boxes, magic mailboxes for special mails. I found you everywhere, and you were the magic doors for everywhere my friends were. Sweet sweet magic boxes, how were vivid the days I always saw you while I was going at the cafeteria or everywhere, in that magic country, in that magic city. How I was trembling while I was feeding you with my poor mails! Sweet sweet magic blue boxes, do you remeber? You never betrayed me, I know. Thank you sweet sweet mail boxes, I'll always remember your blue shape, your magic blue shape that took my mails trough the Ocean.
Sweet sweet magic boxes, I love you!
How could I stay in your country without you? Sweet sweet blue boxes, magic mailboxes for special mails. I found you everywhere, and you were the magic doors for everywhere my friends were. Sweet sweet magic boxes, how were vivid the days I always saw you while I was going at the cafeteria or everywhere, in that magic country, in that magic city. How I was trembling while I was feeding you with my poor mails! Sweet sweet magic blue boxes, do you remeber? You never betrayed me, I know. Thank you sweet sweet mail boxes, I'll always remember your blue shape, your magic blue shape that took my mails trough the Ocean.
Sweet sweet magic boxes, I love you!
1 commento:
sweet sweet mailboxes, where his mails I hold in my hands slept, waiting to be taken through the Ocean.
Ehm, non faccio inglese ormai da cinque mesi, sono un po' arrugginita! In compenso me lo ritrovo nello studio della fonetica!
Viva le lettere col timbro NEW YORK NY 100!
Posta un commento